Provides assistance through a one-time payment to the customer’s utility company. Bills must be in the name of the person applying.
How To Apply
- Proof of gross income from all household members for the 30-day period prior to the application date.
- A copy of your current heat and electric bills
- Proof of Social Security Numbers for all household members
- If a member of your household receives, TANF, you must bring their “Medical Eligibility Card”
- If your rent and utilities is included in the rent, bring proof of your rental agreement that states your monthly rent amount