Notice is hereby given, that the Tri-County Opportunities Council Early Head Start/Head Start Program, P.O. Box 610, Rock Falls, Illinois 61071, is considering the removal and replacement of several playground surface areas. This project will include the removal and disposal of the current woodchip surfaced material and the installation of Pour in Place Surfacing at the following locations.
Please provide an individual quote for each location rather than one lump sum.
- Lacon Head Start Center; 3195th Street Lacon, Illinois 61540
- Ottawa Early Head Start/Head Start; 627 Gentleman Road Ottawa, Illinois 61350
- Ottawa Head Start; 103 West McKinley Ottawa, Illinois 61350
- Ottawa Full Day Full Year Head Start; 1903 Pratt Lane Ottawa, Illinois 61350
- Seneca Head Start; 226 East Scott Street Seneca, Illinois 61360
- Spring Valley Head Start; 227 East Erie Spring Valley, Illinois
- Wyoming Head Start; 110 North 7th Street Wyoming, Illinois 61491
- Dixon Head Start; 501 South Lincoln Avenue Dixon, Illinois 61021
- Rochelle Head Start; 14206 East Flagg Road Rochelle, Illinois 61068
- West Carroll Head Start; 2215 Wacker Road Savanna, Illinois 61074
Tri-County Opportunities Council is required to comply with the Davis-Bacon Act. Therefore, any labor charges must adhere to the wages determined by the Department of Labor for the community at the time of installation. Weekly wage documentation of such wage information is required to be submitted to the Tri-County Opportunities Council Early Head Start/Head Start program within the required timeframes, as per Davis Bacon regulations.
Bids will be accepted until the close of business (4:30 P.M.) on August 6, 2021. Tri-County Opportunities Council welcomes all bids from minority, protected class and special service groups. Tri-County Opportunities Council reserves the right to reject any and all bids, waive any informalities in the bidding process and accept the bid which is in the best interest of the Agency.
Please contact Anne Metcalf, Transportation/Facility Specialist, at 1-815-626-2376 or Rachael DeSpain, Program Director, at 1-815-669-1388 with questions regarding more detailed specifications.