Provides individuals and families with a one-time assistance for rent/deposit to prevent homelessness using funding provided through the Illinois Department of Human Services (IDHS).
- Income under 200% poverty (unless literally homeless)
- Have an eviction, past due or foreclosure statement
- Proven financial crisis within the last 90days
- One-time assistance
- Rent must be affordable no more than 50% of Net Income
- Have not received help in the last 2 years
- Lack financial resources to prevent homelessness without assistance